The Department calculates and processes all utility bills, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and records and transcribes the minutes of all City Council meetings and Planning and Zoning meetings.
The City Administrator is also responsible for supervising all departments of the City and:
- Health insurance
- Liability insurance
- Processing tort claims
- Property insurance
- Risk management
- Workmen compensation claims
City Clerk’s Office
The City Clerk is the designated custodian of records.
The City Clerk’s Office:
- Maintains information for both city Cemeteries.
The City Clerk also provides:
- General information
- Provides records management
Economic development activities are carried out by the Economic Development Director and the City Administrator. The City Administrator and City Clerk provide financial support for all City Departments, City Council and external auditors.
The Administration Department is composed of:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- City Administrator (Mark A. Mitton)
- City Clerk (Tracy Bustos)
- Customer Service Clerk
- Assistant City Administrator/ Economic Development (Brent Carver)
- Human Resources
- Payroll Clerk
- Utility Billing Clerk